Looking for an interesting agenda to add to your kid’s March school holiday plans? Make your way to The Centrepoint’s Fable Trails and take part in our Instagram contest!
All you have to do is take a walk through our Insta-worthy Fable Trails display at the Level 1 Atrium, and take your best and most creative selfie or wefie, and upload it onto your Instagram page. Don’t forget to hashtag #TCPfabletrails and tag @thecentrepoint_sg! Oh, and make sure your account settings is ‘Public’, or we won’t be able to see your entry.
Our top 5 favourite entries stand to bring home a $50 The Centrepoint Gift Card! So wait no more, and hurry down to The Centrepoint from now to 19 March 2017. We’re giving you an extra day just in case you forget to submit your entry, so contest submission closes on 20 March 2017 (11:59pm).
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Centrepoint Malls (“FCM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FCM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Fable Trails Instagram Contest” and the “contest period” is from 11 to 20 March 2017 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 31 March 2017.
2. Prizes are as follows:
3. To qualify for the contest:
4. The official time is Singapore Instagram time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. The Centrepoint will select five (5) winners from Instagram, with a selfie or wefie moment at Fable Trails uploaded onto their Instagram account, with the hashtag #TCPfabletrails and tag @thecentrepoint_sg. The winner will be announced on 31 March 2017, via a winners announcement post on Instagram.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FCM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FCM (whose decision shall be final) on 21 March 2017 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 31 March 2017 via a tagged comment in the same Instagram post and a winner’s announcement on the The Centrepoint’s Instagram Page.
8. All winners to this Contest must contact The Centrepoint via Instagram Direct Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners and provide their NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner with the earlier entry will be taken into consideration.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FCM Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FCM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FCM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FCM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FCM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Centrepoint Malls the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. FCM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FCM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.